To keep your business growing, it is best to keep track on how happy your customers are with your product or services. Customer satisfaction is important because it will help you, marketers and business owners to manage and improve your business.
Now, what is customer satisfactions? It is the state of mind customers have about a company and its products or services when their expectations have been met or exceeded.
When customers are satisfied, it usually leads to customer loyalty and product repurchase, that is why it is important to keep your customers satisfied. But keep in mind that measuring satisfaction is not measuring loyalty.
To see how your products and/or service met or surpassed your customers’ need, the followings are typical questions asked:
- Overall, how satisfied are you with (brand name)?
- Would you recommend (brand name)?
- Do you intend to repurchase (brand name)?
Or if you want to get more creative, you can ask about these points in your own ways:
- Expectations and their Confirmation or Dis-confirmation (was worse, better than expected)
- Performance of the product or service
- Emotional measures of satisfaction (good feelings, bad feelings, happy, sad)
- Willingness to repeat behavior (assumes satisfaction)
- Direct measures of overall satisfaction
Ready to Send Customer Satisfaction Survey?