Independence Day Sale – Survey Report

August 17 is a very important date for the people of Indonesia. On this day all the Indonesian people commemorate independence day. This celebrationoften be a moment for businesses to create a special promo. Therefore, we often find Independence Day discount in shopping centers . Jakpat want to know about the consumption at the moment of independence day Indonesia.Survey involved 2004 respondents.

First of all, we wanted to know how many respondents are aware promo discount Independence Day. And, more than half of the respondents know (61.91%), and the rest said do not know (38.09%)


Then, we continued the question to respondents who were aware, while respondents who do not know stopped the questions. We asked them where they know the information about the promo. On this question, we allowed respondents to choose more than one answer so it can be seen where the sources from. The most dominant answer we got is social media (73.01%), then the mall (46.66%), e-commerce (40.61%), and the friend / family (30.22%). Social media seems to have become the center of the latest information for the respondent.


We were wondering what products are commonly purchased by the respondent in this sale. We went back to allow respondents chose multiple answer. here is the answer


For more detail you can download XLS report at the button below. JAKPAT report consists of 3 parts which are 1) Respondent Profile, 2) Crosstabulation for each question and 3) Raw Data. Respondent profile shows you demographic profiles ( gendr,age range, locationby province, and monthly spending). Cross tabulation enables you to define different demographic segment preference on each answer.

Click the icon to download XLS report ( in Bahasa)

Ready to Send A Survey?


or Get A Sales Quote by filling this form or Call to +622745015293




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>