E-commerce competition is increasing in Indonesia, both for the players and the service and products as well. Indonesians are very welcome with this. Indonesian people enthusiasm urges e-commerce players in Indonesia make a more significant consumer reach, and occasional promotion or event to gain awareness and engagement.
JAKPAT conducted a survey of trends in e-commerce in Indonesia throughout 2018
- 2,000+ JAKPAT respondents involved
- Data collection was carried out 4 times, Q1 (March 2018), Q2 (June 2018), Q3 (September 2018), and Q4 (December 2018).
- The questionnaires were distributed via JAKPAT mobile app
- Proportioned by Indonesian internet population
Capturing consumer trend in online shopping platforms
- Exploring consumer shopping behavior through their experience journey
- Identify consumer consideration while buying products
- Mapping consumer needs and wants towards online shopping platforms
- Learning in-store experience from the shoppers to find out the triggers and barrier they encounter during their shopping activities
Capturing the Indonesia e-commerce big players
- Identify how e-commerce players in Indonesia are well known
- Measuring E-commerce brand awareness and its usage
- Identify the improvement key to getting attached to Indonesian online shopping consumer
You can download our survey report on a link below: