Studies have shown that quite a good number of people spend 25% of their time on the social networking platform. Social media nowadays offers innovative and easy to use the platform to mobilize people. It broadens the opportunity to share information among themselves. The level of people interaction become very high due to high use intensity of social media.
JAKPAT conducted a survey of 2,000+ respondents to capture the trend of social media usage in Indonesia 1st semester 2018.
- Collecting data was done quarterly ( twice in a semester).
- Proportioned by Indonesia internet population
- The survey was conducted with the same group of respondents
- The questionnaire was distributed through JAKPAT app.
- This report is to capture the trend of social media usage in Indonesia 1st semester 2018
- Social media brand awareness, frequently use and used most often (BUMO)
- Gathering social media value for users, the habit of users in using social media—activity, befriend in social media and their common interest in social media as well
You can download some free parts of the report on a link below :
Or if you want to purchase the full report you can click below
or Get A Sales Quote by filling this form or Call to +622745015293