After Lebaran mudik this year we asked as many as 2967 respondents throughout the country about their review on how they underwent their mudik experience using land transportation (not including the train). Hopefully through the results of this survey the quality of service from private transportation companies can be optimized to meet the customers’ expectations. Here are some highlights of the survey results:
- Most chosen land transportation (excluding the train) was private car.
- Most car driving respondents experienced being stuck in a traffic jam on their mudik way.
- Most respondents experienced an increased fee for renting a car compared to non-mudik time.
- Most respondents experienced an increased price for a bus ticket compared to non-mudik time.
- Most respondents experienced an increased price for a “travel” car ticket compared to non-mudik time.
- Most respondents generally had a rather unpleasant experience where only a few toll gates were open to drive through during mudik.
- Most respondents generally had a rather pleasant experience where the roads were mostly free of traffic jam during mudik this year.
For more detailed data, please download the PDF file down below.
or Get A Sales Quote by filling this form or Call to +622742923340