Ideals of every entrepreneur is to have a sustainable business and every consumers familiar with the products. But because it has been too long lifespan of the products, the company didn’t realize the consumers need has been changing. If the company doesn’t renew the products, even of the design, various the products or marketing and of course based on consumers need, probably it will facilitate the new threat enter the business.
Avoiding this case, company should develop new product. Before the company develop new product, better they do survey to ensure whether a new product is a hit or a miss. Send the questions to potential consumers to make sure they love your new ideas or collect invaluable consumers who haven’t purchased from your company before too. These questions need to be considered carefully, to avoid product failure after considerable investment down the line.
- What’s your first reaction to this new product idea?
- How well, if at all, does the word “INNOVATIVE” describe this new product?
- How well, if at all, does the word “WELL-MADE” describe this new product?
- How often, if ever, do you currently use other, similar products?
- If this product were available today, how likely would you be to buy this product?
- How likely is it that you would recommend our new product to a friend or colleague?
- When you think about this new product, do you think of it as something people might NEED or as something people might WANT?
- When you’re considering new products in this area, what are the top two things you generally consider?
- In your own words, what are the things that you like most about this new product?
- In your own words, what are the things that you would most like to improve in this new product?
When the survey has done, you can analyse what consumers like and where you can do the improvement of your idea about the product. This stage gives you a chance to develop the concept further, and thinking the strategy of your marketing message will be.
Ready to Send New Product Development Survey?