Formerly known in medical world, soda has outgrew their origins and became a widely consumed beverage since 1840s, available cheaply for the masses. Eventhough for some people soda might be a bad choice of drink because they believe consuming soda can ruin their health, soda still become people’s favorite drink until now. People drink soda for various reasons. To find out more, we conducted a survey to gain an insight about soda consuming behavior especially motivation for consuming soda. Among all the motivations for consuming soda which mentioned by respondents, we find top three reasons; because it is refreshing, soda taste good, and they like the taste. In this survey, we use these three reasons as the basic aspect to make the segmentation regarding soda consuming behavior by outlining several aspects.
This survey is sent to our 1.322 panel in nationwide. Overall, we can see that although respondents have different motivation, their preference of daily occasion and location to consume soda are similar. However, in addition to these two aspects there is another aspect that with the existence of different motives produce different behavior as well. These aspects are packaging preference, frequency of consuming soda, beverage replacement, and so on.
To gain more understanding about this topic, please download our full report below. This report cover of several data, such as:
- Top 3 respondents consumption motive
- Consumption motive and the frequency of consuming soda
- Consumption motive and daily occasion on drinking soda
- Consumption motive and packaging preference
- Consumption motive and the preferred location to drink soda
- Most frequently consumed soda brand by our respondents
- Consumption motive and the preferred soda brand
- Consumption motive and the preferred location to buy soda
- Consumption motive and beverage replacement
For more detailed data, please download the PDF file down below.
or Get A Sales Quote by filling this form or Call to +622745015293