The benefit of drinking tea has become widely known as it is drinks that frequently consumed. Moreover in Indonesia especially in Java, drinking tea is like a tradition. Many of us are consuming tea for various reasons. To find out more, we conducted a survey to gain an insight about tea consumption behavior especially motivation for consuming tea. Among all the motivations for consuming tea which mentioned by respondents, we find top three reasons; because tea taste good, it helps them to keep healthy, and tea is their favorite drink. In this survey, we use these three reasons as the basic aspect to make the segmentation regarding tea consumption behavior by outlining several aspects.
This survey is sent to our 1.447 panel in nationwide. Overall, we can see that although respondents have different motivation, their preference of packaging and frequency of consuming tea are similar. However, in addition to these two aspects there is another aspect that with the existence of different motives produce different behavior as well. These aspects are daily occasion, location, and so on.
To find out more, please download our full report below. This report cover of several data, such as:
- Top 3 respondents consumption motive
- Consumption motive and the frequency of consuming tea
- Consumption motive and daily occasion on drinking tea
- Consumption motive and packaging preference
- Consumption motive and the preferred location to drink tea
- Most frequently consumed tea brand by our respondents
- Consumption motive and the preferred tea brand
- Consumption motive and the preferred location to buy tea
- Consumption motive and beverage replacement
For more detailed data, please download the PDF file down below.
or Get A Sales Quote by filling this form or Call to +622745015293