The tourism industry is growing rapidly in Indonesia. It’s not a hypothesis, it’s a fact. Supported by its massive development in public infrastructure (yes, you could see there’re plenty of new airports built now), the Government also targets to hit 20 million tourist arrivals by 2019.
Well, the easiest sign is that you could see that the significant growth of hotels in major tourist destinations in Indonesia. And that somehow inspires this survey, whose objective is to find out what Indonesian people think about tourists destinations in Indonesia.
In this survey, we’ll explore the most preferred tourist destinations in Indonesia, including the attributes and the name of the destinations. And at the end of it, we’ll see how Indonesians perceive their home country to the destinations abroad.
In order to gain deeper insight, please kindly download our free report below. This report consists of several findings, such as:
- The most important attribute for a destination according to Indonesians
- Overall best destination in Indonesia
- The best cultural destination in Indonesia
- The best natural destination in Indonesia
- The best modern-entertainment destination in Indonesia
- The most affordable destination
- The most family-friendly destination
- The perception toward domestic destinations and abroad
For more detailed data, please download the PDF file down below.
or Get A Sales Quote by filling this form or Call to +622742923340