2019 Indonesia presidential election has been dominating topic on several platforms, such as social media, YouTube, and online news. In addition, several issues appeared in the top discussion on several platforms in the second week of September 2018, including Reza Arap on YouTube, 2018 Asian Games, #CrazyRichSurabaya as one of the jokes from the euphoria of Crazy Rich Asian, and many more.
We know that consumers now have so many ways to access information that matters to them, hence, they are very active across media platforms. What media do they consume? what topics they take an interest on? which media contents they like to read/watch? The Trend-Track study is initiated to capture what’s currently happening across media platforms on a biweekly basis. This report could become a reference for marketers in choosing which media to use to communicate with consumers, as well as providing a context in understanding consumers’ topics of interest in media.
- 1,509 respondents of JAKPAT
- Proportioned by internet population
- The survey is conducted in 5 hours only
- Data collecting was conducted on September, 16th 2018
- Survey distributed via JAKPAT app
- Capturing media habits in the second week of September 2018 (September 10th – 16th 2018)
- Focus on 5 types of media: local/national TV shows, international TV shows, social media, YouTube, online news
- Capturing the trending topics/ hot issues in each media.
The TrendTrack study tried to covered topics:
- Media Consumption – W2 September 2018
- The Top 5 of W4 AUGUST 2018 ( Youtube video, national tv shows, topics recalled on social media, international tv shows,)
- YOUTUBE: Top video types & categories
- NATIONAL TV SHOWS: Platform/media to watch, the most watch national tv shows of the week
- SOCIAL MEDIA: The most accessed social media of the week, top topics recalled on social media
- INTERNATIONAL TV SHOWS: Platform/media to watch, the most watched program of the week
- ONLINE NEWS: Platform to access news, Online media platform visited, Top topics recalled
You can download some free parts of the report on a link below :
Or if you want to purchase the full report you can click below