The Trend-Track study is initiated to capture current trend that happens on media that is consumed by netizen on biweekly then weekly basis. We have started our first trend track survey in the second week of March 2018, and we are currently publishing our second Trend Track survey report for the SECOND WEEK OF APRIL 2018. Hopefully, we can continue to feed you with media trend on more real-time and regular basis.
In the second week of April 2018 some trending topics on Youtube and social media surfaced such as the 2019 Election, Lucinta Luna, and some of the latest issues of the week.
- 2.095 respondents of JAKPAT
- Proportionality by internet population
- The survey is conducted in 5 hours only
- Data collecting was done on April 15th 2018
- The survey distributed via JAKPAT app
- Capturing media habits in the second week of April 2018 (April 9th – 15th 2018)
- Focus on 6 types of media: local/national tv shows, international tv shows, social media, Youtube, Webtoon, K-Drama.
- Capturing the trending topics / hot issues in each media
The TrendTrack study tried to covered topics:
- Media Consumption – W2 April 2018
- The Top 5 of W2 April 2018 ( Youtube video, national tv shows, K-Drama, topics recalled on social media, international tv shows, webtoon)
- YOUTUBE: Top video types & categories
- NATIONAL TV SHOWS: Platform/media to watch, the most watch national tv shows of the week
- SOCIAL MEDIA: The most accessed social media of the week, top topics recalled on social media
- INTERNATIONAL TV SHOWS: Platform/media to watch, the most watched program of the week
- K-DRAMA: The Source of Kdrama, the most watched K-drama of the week
- WEBTOON: Webtoon of the week
- Segment based Report (teens, young adult, moms)
You can download some free parts of the report on a link below :
Or if you want to purchase the full report you can click below