The Trend-Track study is initiated to capture current trend that happens on media that is consumed by netizen on biweekly then weekly basis. We have started our first trend track survey in the second week of March 2018, and we are currently publishing our second Trend Track survey report for the SECOND WEEK OF JUNE 2018. Hopefully, we can continue to feed you with media trend on more real-time and regular basis.
MUDIK (Indonesian homecoming) and LEBARAN became hot topics on social media and YouTube. It makes sense since the second week of June 2018 coincided with the celebration of Eid Al-Fitr (lebaran). WORLD CUP 2018 appeared as a trending topic as well, both on national/international tv and online platform.
- 1,624 respondents of JAKPAT
- Proportionalized by internet population
- Survey is conducted in 5 hours only
- Data collecting was done on June 17th, 2018
- Survey distributed via JAKPAT app
- Capturing media habits in the SECOND week of JUNE 2018 (June 11th – 17th, 2018)
- Focus on 6 types of media: local/national tv shows, international tv shows, social media, Youtube, Webtoon, K-Drama.
- Capturing the trending topics/ hot issues in each media.
The TrendTrack study tried to covered topics:
- Media Consumption – W2 JUNE 2018
- The Top 5 of W2 JUNE 2018 ( Youtube video, national tv shows, K-Drama, topics recalled on social media, international tv shows, webtoon)
- YOUTUBE: Top video types & categories
- NATIONAL TV SHOWS: Platform/media to watch, the most watch national tv shows of the week
- SOCIAL MEDIA: The most accessed social media of the week, top topics recalled on social media
- INTERNATIONAL TV SHOWS: Platform/media to watch, the most watched program of the week
- K-DRAMA: The Source of Kdrama, the most watched K-drama of the week
- WEBTOON: Webtoon of the week
You can download some free parts of the report on a link below :
Or if you want to purchase the full report you can click below