The Trend-Track study is initiated to capture current trend that happens on media that is consumed by netizen on biweekly then weekly basis.
We started this Trend-Track study in the second week of March 2018.
Hopefully, we can continue to feed you with media trend on more real-time and regular basis.
- 2.193 respondents of JAKPAT
- Proportionality by internet population
- The survey is conducted in 5 hours only
- Data collecting was done on March 18th 2018
- The survey distributed via JAKPAT app
- Capturing media habits in the first week of March 2018 (Mar 11th- 17th 2018)
- Focus on 7 types of media: local/national tv shows, international tv shows, social media, Youtube, Webtoon, Radio, K-Drama.
- Capturing the trending topics / hot issues in each media
The TrendTrack study tried to covered topics:
- Media Consumption – W2 March 2018
- The Top 5 of W2 March 2018 ( Youtube video, national tv shows, K-Drama, topics recalled on social media, international tv shows, webtoon)
- YOUTUBE: Top video types & categories
- NATIONAL TV SHOWS: Platform/media to watch, the most watch national tv shows of the week
- SOCIAL MEDIA: The most accessed social media of the week, top topics recalled on social media
- INTERNATIONAL TV SHOWS: Platform/media to watch, the most watched program of the week
- K-DRAMA: The Source of Kdrama, the most watched K-drama of the week
- WEBTOON: Webtoon of the week
- Segment based Report (teens, young adult, moms)
You can download some free parts of the report on a link below :
Or if you want to purchase the full report you can click below
Then make a payment, and our team will sending you the PDF report in the next 24 hours