The declaration of Indonesia’s vice presidential candidates became trending topics during the second week of August 2018 on several platforms, both social media and YouTube.
We know that consumers now have so many ways to access information that matters to them, hence, they are very active across media platforms. What media do they consume? what topics they take an interest on? which media contents they like to read/watch? The Trend-Track study is initiated to capture what’s currently happening across media platforms on a biweekly basis. This report could become a reference for marketers in choosing which media to use to communicate with consumers, as well as providing a context in understanding consumers’ topics of interest in media.
- 1,708 respondents of JAKPAT
- Proportioned by internet population
- Survey is conducted in 5 hours only
- Data collecting was conducted on August, 12th 2018
- Survey distributed via JAKPAT app
- Capturing media habits in the second week of August 2018 (August 6th- 12th2018)
- Focus on 5 types of media: local/national TV shows, international TV shows, social media, YouTube, online news
- Capturing the trending topics/ hot issues in each media.
The TrendTrack study tried to covered topics:
- Media Consumption – W2 AUGUST 2018
- The Top 5 of W2 AUGUST 2018 ( Youtube video, national tv shows, topics recalled on social media, international tv shows,)
- YOUTUBE: Top video types & categories
- NATIONAL TV SHOWS: Platform/media to watch, the most watch national tv shows of the week
- SOCIAL MEDIA: The most accessed social media of the week, top topics recalled on social media
- INTERNATIONAL TV SHOWS: Platform/media to watch, the most watched program of the week
- ONLINE NEWS: Platform to access news, Online media platform visited, Top topics recalled
You can download some free parts of the report on a link below :
Or if you want to purchase the full report you can click below