Throughout these tutorial series we would like to share some of steps-by-steps, tips and trick in creating mobile survey and also introduction of JAKPAT’s feature.
The first video series will give you a basic introduction on how you can create your own mobile research in less than 15 minutes.
Before you begin, please signing up to get your free dashboard here
There are only 3 main steps you need to do when creating mobile survey with JAKPAT
1. Select target respondent
- JAKPAT’s respondent has been verified and profiled based on demographic and , mobile and psychographic factors.
- In the survey creator form, all categories are available to be used.
- You can also estimate how many available for each category chosen.
- All respondent has been verified based on FB data, Mobile data, and ID.
- Detail on respondent profiling is written in our next article.
2. Create questions form
- JAKPAT survey creator form consisted of closed question, open questions, and also action-type of questions.
- Closed questions consisted of multiple/single answer, scale, priority/rank, grid/matrix questions.
- Open questions consisted of one box open questions and multiple box open questions (coming soon).
- Action type of question consisted of a. Watch Videos, b. Install an App c. Click on a link to a browser.
- Add Skip logic to make your questionnaire sequence better.
- Randomize your option to avoid straightliners responses
- You can also add images and GIF to make your survey looks good!
- Make it short ,best at 10-15 Qs per survey on mobile, and max 25 Qs.
- Use concise questions or statement, avoid lengty ones.
And if you’d wish to get a Sales Quote for your Survey project , click here :