The game Mobile Legends since its arrival on the mobile phone platform has become a huge trend in the community of players in Indonesia. To celebrate the spirit there was even an event dedicated to Mobile Legends community in Asia, that was held in Jakarta 1st – 3rd September 2017. This survey was conducted in favour of joining the vibe especially here in Indonesia. Therefore we asked in total of 1322 respondents who might be or might not be playing the game to answer several questions.
You can find these following highlight points in the survey reports (more details/data can be found in the infographics whose file to download is located at the bottom of this article)
- The number of respondents who are still on the game and how many have uninstalled the game for a few reasons
- The last time playing the game to find out the frequency
- How the respondents heard the game for the first time before downloading it
- Reasons to like about the game
- How a team member is chosen
- How a Hero is chosen, and the favourite one(s)
- How many wars to play at one time playing the game
- Self-involvement in a social community consisting of the game players
- Participation in the Mobile Legends Southeast Asia Cup in Jakarta
- Social effects from playing the game
- Reasons to have uninstalled the game
For more detailed data, please download the PDF file down below.
or Get A Sales Quote by filling this form or Call to +622745015293